About Me

My photo
I was a lymphoma survivor I had a year of chemotherapy '7/10-'8/11, a year & 3 months '8/11-11/'12 off chemotheraphy. I left for the RB on 11/22/12. Thank you to all my wonderful great pals who gave me 2 1/2 years more of life. I am sorry to leave everyone, my 2 sisfurs & brofur,& especially Mom. Please don't ever forget me & the encouragement I may have given other kitties stricken with lymphoma. Don't cry Mom I am ok, really thanks for 15 wonderful years together. I am sorry I left you with a big vet bill mom I didn't mean to.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Help Feed the Homeless Cats



If you would like to donate gift cards from target kmart etc this helps buy them lots of foods at very reasonable prices...Thank you so very much
DM @spookyshorty for mailing address

No comments:

Post a Comment