About Me

My photo
I was a lymphoma survivor I had a year of chemotherapy '7/10-'8/11, a year & 3 months '8/11-11/'12 off chemotheraphy. I left for the RB on 11/22/12. Thank you to all my wonderful great pals who gave me 2 1/2 years more of life. I am sorry to leave everyone, my 2 sisfurs & brofur,& especially Mom. Please don't ever forget me & the encouragement I may have given other kitties stricken with lymphoma. Don't cry Mom I am ok, really thanks for 15 wonderful years together. I am sorry I left you with a big vet bill mom I didn't mean to.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh Boy!

Update
I will be going on the 15th of Oct to get my ultrasound I am doing very well after that KABOOM

What started it all!
On wednesday I was on the bed [eating etc] & I went to jump down. now normally I use moms pc chair or a rocking chair [made stable] its half height of bed.
Well someone they shall remain nameless was on my chair sooooooo I went down the other way
WELL! I went down wrong... I landed in an odd position I screamed for mom to come help me up....she did she put me on bed & I was very quiet for a while
Mom was terrified so was I!
After awhile mom gave me some baby food & I felt better - she wiggled all my toes feet ankles knees she looked me over.

But since then I find myself calling for mom a lot...if I get stuck trying to poop I call for her [& I have not done any good poops lately]
I scare her alot -- she wants to take me to the vets

As you know my pelvis was broken to get to the mass, has always given me problems hurts to squat long [thats why i poop as I come out of box]

Mom says maybe I twisted something I walk ok [i even jumped on chair to the bed later on that same night 2xs well, getting downs a different story]

Mom has to try not to upset me by putting me into carrier I got 2 hard one only 1 way to get in [shoved] & soft with 2 ways to get in but it offers no body support meaning it sags that may hurt me more

I'll freak out being carried you know I hate heights!

I hope I get better so I don't need to go before the 27th but mom says maybe its best to check it out [Xray]

I sure have dumb luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment